Axis Lock Tear Down


As is often the case, my curiosity got the better of me and I decided it was time to see exactly how the axis lock works. The Axis lock is currently my favorite folding knife lock. It is very easy to operate, offers a tight lockup, and is a lot of fun to open and close. I was surprised at the overall simplicity of the design. The only fidgety part about getting it all back together is the alignment of the blade stop pin in its nested frame holes while positioning the lock bar. In all it took me around 45 minutes to strip the knife, clean, and reassemble it. Anyone with a little mechanical inclination should have no trouble doing the same.   

Comments

  1. Our overall winner for best electric sharpener is the Edge Pro from Smith’s. While they aren’t as well-known as some of the other brands in this comparison, there are several reasons why this product is superior to the rest of the field. Chect out the best electric knife sharpener

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment